ECRAN DELL P2014HT
Flexible viewing features
The Dell 20 Monitor – P2014H adjusts to comfortably fit the way you work and play.
- Tilt, pivot, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor to maximize viewing comfort.
- Easily transition from landscape to portrait orientation for optimal viewing of lengthy web pages with less scrolling.
- Dell Display Manager is your one stop software application to manually adjust or auto assign optimal preset modes to specific software applications.
The VESA-compatible mounting plate makes it easy to install your monitor the way you want (mounting kits sold separately):
- Dell Single Monitor Arm
- Dell Dual Monitor Stand
- Wall-mounting kit
Multiple connectivity options
A comprehensive range of analog and digital ports, and their accompanying cables, provides virtually all the connectivity options you’ll need over the course of the day:
- DVI-D (excluding DVI-D cables)
- 4 x USB
Excellent screen clarity
Every detail is bright and clear with the crispness of LED backlighting.
- HD 1600 x 900 resolution at 60Hz (max.)
- 250 cd/m² brightness (typical)
- 83% color gamut1 (typical)
Color clarity and consistency across an ultra-wide viewing angle
The in-plane switching technology offers clear images with consistent and accurate colors across a wide 16:9 aspect ratio that features:
- An ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle
- Excellent picture quality with high 2 million:1 dynamic contrast ratio (typical) for deep blacks, bright whites and outstanding details
- 8ms (gray to gray) response time (typical) for clean, fluid motion
The Dell 20 Monitor – P2014H meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- EPEAT® Gold Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
- China Energy Label (CEL) compliant
The P2014H is BFR/PVC-free (excluding external cables) with more than 25 percent post-consumer recycled plastics in the chassis.
With 20W normal-operation power consumption (typical) and less than 0.3W power consumption in active-off mode, the P2014H can help keep your energy costs down.
Manage power consumption wisely with PowerNap, enabled through the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use